Thank you for making BuzzMY your preferred nightlife app! To bring you our great offers we ask you in turn to comply with our Fair User Policy (FUP).
Our venue partners bring you great offers for nightclubs, bars and events throughout the country, with limited capacities. The Fair User Policy is to prevent certain individuals from abusing the perks, and make it harder for us to reward you. What is FUP?
1. Be on Time Buzz table reservations is done in real-time. If you are late you may lose your table altogether, if you are early you may be asked to wait. You will still be able to redeem your reservation, but seating will be subject to availability of tables.
2. Table Time There is no need to rush your drinks. However, when you finish them you will be required to make a new purchase or risk losing the table to the next paying customer. This is regardless of table location.
3. Group Size Most of the nightlife venues have a limited capacity, and they will close off entry once it gets packed. Each bottle purchase usually allows 4 pax entry, but you should double check before booking. If your group has more pax than the number allowed by your reservation, please make sure you pre-purchase entry passes. Buzz cannot guarantee entry to any venues without prior purchase.
4. No Show If you cannot make it to your reservation, do inform our customer service team. We will allow you to reschedule your reservation up to TWO times. No refunds or exchanges will be given for customers who do not show up.
5. Discounts Don’t Stack Buzz discounts cannot under any circumstance be combined with other discounts at the restaurant such as (but not limited to) other promotions from the restaurant, credit card promotions, senior citizen, kids’ meals, discounts, per-discounted set meals etc.
If you encounter any issues at the venue please contact Buzz customer care at +60 14 326 8022 rather than pursuing the issue with them directly.
Cancellation & Refunds policy
Through the use of the Services, a customer may make a reservation at one of the events, venues and at the promotions offered by a Merchant. We do not however guarantee and are not responsible for the performance of the reservation, the services and/or the promotions (i.e. discounts), which are the sole responsibility and are to be provided and/or otherwise performed by the Merchant. We are therefore not responsible for the service, eligibility, or termination of
Through the use of the Services, a customer may make a reservation at one of the events, venues and at the promotions offered by a Merchant. We do not however guarantee and are not responsible for the performance of the reservation, the services and/or the promotions (i.e. discounts), which are the sole responsibility and are to be provided and/or otherwise performed by the Merchant. We are therefore not responsible for the service, eligibility, or termination of the venue or the venue’s reservation with the Merchant.
As provided above in these Terms, we may terminate your use of the Services and/or your Account upon your following conduct, which may include but are not limited to the following:
a. changing the time and/or date of a reservation more than five times;
b. contacting the Merchant directly to attempt to modify the time, date or other parameters of a reservation;
c. arriving at the Merchant’s venue at a time or with a party size other than that specified in your reservation confirmation and requesting a discount;
d. failing to cancel a reservation which you do not plan to attend (“no-showing”);
e. committing fraud of any kind with regards to your obligation to pay the Merchant in full for services rendered.
We reserve the right to at any time without notice, change the terms applicable to referral credits, including the value, validity, expiration period, and/or your ability to redeem existing referral credits.
All purchases made are final, no cancellations will be entertained. If you wish you transfer ownership of purchased but unredeemed items, you may contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
Discounts are applicable for dine-in and in-app payments only and cannot be used with take away.
Prices may vary from regular menu on special holidays. Please contact the venue directly to confirm menu on special holidays.